Project Engineer – Oil & Gas To 800BHD + housing Bahrain
We are working on behalf of this well-established Bahrain based organisation that requires a highly experienced Project Engineer with a background in oil & gas to work for their construction division.
This division has made a major contribution to the infrastructure of Bahrain and has successfully completed projects across virtually all sectors of the economy.
As a Project Engineer, as well as other related duties, you will be responsible for the following:
• Assist with project planning to ensure budgets are maintained.
• Implement the operational plans and manage the budget for the projects.
• Develop the project master schedule for all the construction projects.
• Planning, organising, managing and controlling various projects in order to ensure that the project life cycle is completed, on time and within budget.
• Ensuring compliance to all relevant health, safety, security, quality and environmental management procedures and controls.
• Ensure that the risks are properly assessed and security plans are in place to assure a safe working environment for all members of the project team.
You must have at least 5yrs experience as a Project Engineer in either project / site management within oil & gas to apply and have a relevant engineering degree with PMP status also.
Package is up to 800BHD plus accommodation.
ONLY apply if you meet the above criteria.
m2r is working on behalf of this organisation (the Client) and acting as their CV filtering service. Your application, if deemed appropriate, will be forwarded directly to the client. By applying for this role, you authorise us to submit your details.
Email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org