Makes decisions on complex architecture issues. Coordinates with users to determine requirements and design systems to fit their needs. Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to
increase efficiency. Establishes and communicates common goals for team members. Acts as resource for less experienced staff.
1. Plays a key role as the technical architect for projects. Responsible for detailed technical architecture and design for complex projects.
2. Functions as a technical expert for a major business line in the design, development, modification and debugging of programs, job streams, network diagrams, hardware plans and related activities. Ensures that projects follow the prescribed development life cycle and meet quality standards.
3. Acts as a technical expert addressing problems relating to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platform integration.
4. Keeps current with trends and technological innovations in the banking and IT industry, and makes appropriate development recommendations.
5. Interacts and consults with appropriate business analysts to understand application requirements and defines architectural components to meet those requirements.
6. Develops architectural plans supportive of the business objectives of the application area.
7. Documents architecture appropriately and consistently within the defined architectural process.
Job Requirements: BS in CS or IT + 5 years of experience in IT Architecture. In-depth knowledge of the technology base of all Group applications.
Desired Requirements: MBA
Interested candidates should send me a WORD copy of your resume and I will contact all qualified respondents. Only Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens will be considered. (email@example.com)