• MBA (MIS)/MCS from a reputed institute with at least 5 years of proven experience leading the IT department.
• Highly effective leadership and management skills and demonstrated capacity to work in a TEAM.
• Experience in the Development of Website, ERP, CRM and BI.
• Experience in Database Management, C#NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER.
• Should have knowledge relating to Process and Documentation.
• Responsible for the management of IT Department and Computer Resources.
• Develop or revise and maintain Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Direct the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures and standards relating to Information.
• Manage all IT projects such as Development, setup, procurement, phasing-out and disposals.
• Recommend new products technologies, which will be beneficial to the company’s operation.
Send your Resume to: HRPK@SBTJAPAN.COM.(Only candidates from Karachi should apply)
Some of the Related Posts
- » SAP PP/MM Consultant Jobs in Bristol, West Yorkshire, UK
- » Business Development Manager jobs in Sweden
- » Project Management and Institutional Strengthening Expert (TL, Senior) | Deadline: Thu, 03 Dec 2009
- » Control Engineers jobs in Powertech Engineering Pvt Ltd
- » Driver in Dubai, UAE
- » Quality Control Supervisor in Saudi Arabia
- » Senior Electrical Engineer Jobs in Appleton, WI
- » Can drive business on a high speed and without limitation in Dubai
- » Trainee Manager in Dubai, UAE
- » Recruitment Executive in Islamabad, Pakistan
- » Sales Professionals Required in Mumbai, India
- » SAP Opportunities in Houston,TX,USA
- » .Net Developer Careers in Cleveland, OH USA
- » Network Administrator (Senior/Intermediate) jobs in Montreal, Canada
This entry is filed under:
Internet, IT Jobs, Jobs by Degree, Jobs by Profession, Jobs in Pakistan, Karachi Jobs, MBA Jobs, MCS Jobs.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
© Nokriinfo.com. All rights reserved 2014.