• MBA (MIS)/MCS from a reputed institute with at least 5 years of proven experience leading the IT department.
• Highly effective leadership and management skills and demonstrated capacity to work in a TEAM.
• Experience in the Development of Website, ERP, CRM and BI.
• Experience in Database Management, C#NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER.
• Should have knowledge relating to Process and Documentation.
• Responsible for the management of IT Department and Computer Resources.
• Develop or revise and maintain Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Direct the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures and standards relating to Information.
• Manage all IT projects such as Development, setup, procurement, phasing-out and disposals.
• Recommend new products technologies, which will be beneficial to the company’s operation.
Send your Resume to: HRPK@SBTJAPAN.COM.(Only candidates from Karachi should apply)
Some of the Related Posts
- » Accountant needed in Saudi Arabia
- » Procurement and Supply Management Specialist | Deadline: Thu, 03 Dec 2009
- » Production and Operations Manger jobs in Sharjah
- » Computer Technician jobs in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
- » Network Administrator jobs in Abu Dhabi
- » Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Qatar
- » Installation and Support Engineer – Montreal, QC
- » RMO’s jobs in Patel Hospital - Karachi
- » Electrical Engineer Needed in Saudi Arabia
- » Deputy Manager HR and Admin in Karachi, Pakistan
- » Receptionist in Dubai, UAE
- » User Acceptance Testing Specialists Jobs in Macclesfield-UK
- » Web Developers, Graphics Designers and TSR/CSR Required - Lahore
- » Expert in environmental investments | Deadline: Wed, 09 Dec 2009
This entry is filed under:
Internet, IT Jobs, Jobs by Degree, Jobs by Profession, Jobs in Pakistan, Karachi Jobs, MBA Jobs, MCS Jobs.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
© Nokriinfo.com. All rights reserved 2014.