• MBA (MIS)/MCS from a reputed institute with at least 5 years of proven experience leading the IT department.
• Highly effective leadership and management skills and demonstrated capacity to work in a TEAM.
• Experience in the Development of Website, ERP, CRM and BI.
• Experience in Database Management, C#NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER.
• Should have knowledge relating to Process and Documentation.
• Responsible for the management of IT Department and Computer Resources.
• Develop or revise and maintain Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Direct the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures and standards relating to Information.
• Manage all IT projects such as Development, setup, procurement, phasing-out and disposals.
• Recommend new products technologies, which will be beneficial to the company’s operation.
Send your Resume to: HRPK@SBTJAPAN.COM.(Only candidates from Karachi should apply)
Some of the Related Posts
- » Senior Design Coordinator
- » Peoplesoft Developer for Virginia Beach, VA
- » Projects Manager in Dubai, UAE
- » District Manager Jobs in USA
- » Media and Communication Officer Jobs in Islamabad Pakistan
- » Architecture and Interior Design - Marketing Coordinator
- » Oil Markets Analyst Jobs in Dubai UAE
- » Chief, Social Policy and Economic Analyses | Deadline: Fri, 04 Mar 2011
- » Principal for Technical Institute jobs in The Hunar Foundation, Karachi
- » Stainless Steel Fabricator
- » Looking Account Manager in Mississauga,ON,Canada
- » Career Opportunity for Account Executives at Columbus, OH, Lyndhurst, NJ, Madison and Milwaukee, WI, Melville, NY, Allentown, PA, USA
- » Finance Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
- » Marketing Executive - Arabic Speaking Jobs in Dubai, UAE
This entry is filed under:
Internet, IT Jobs, Jobs by Degree, Jobs by Profession, Jobs in Pakistan, Karachi Jobs, MBA Jobs, MCS Jobs.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
© Nokriinfo.com. All rights reserved 2015.