• MBA (MIS)/MCS from a reputed institute with at least 5 years of proven experience leading the IT department.
• Highly effective leadership and management skills and demonstrated capacity to work in a TEAM.
• Experience in the Development of Website, ERP, CRM and BI.
• Experience in Database Management, C#NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER.
• Should have knowledge relating to Process and Documentation.
• Responsible for the management of IT Department and Computer Resources.
• Develop or revise and maintain Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Direct the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures and standards relating to Information.
• Manage all IT projects such as Development, setup, procurement, phasing-out and disposals.
• Recommend new products technologies, which will be beneficial to the company’s operation.
Send your Resume to: HRPK@SBTJAPAN.COM.(Only candidates from Karachi should apply)
Some of the Related Posts
- » Accountant, Indian/ Filipino in Dubai, UAE
- » Sales Representative for Web Design Firm jobs in USA
- » Library Coordinator,Art Coordinator Jobs in Pakistan
- » Training expert with fluent Portuguese | Deadline: Sun, 31 Jan 2010
- » Civil Engineer in Dubai, UAE
- » IT Network Professional - Dammam, KSA
- » Training Coordinator - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- » Marketing Manager Jobs in Bahrain
- » Online Data Entry jobs - Marketing jobs in Islamabad
- » Accounts Assistant in Dubai, UAE
- » Office Assistant in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- » Instructor in Bahrain
- » Site Project Managers jobs in Saudi Arabia
- » Software Project Coordinator jobs in Pakistan
This entry is filed under:
Internet, IT Jobs, Jobs by Degree, Jobs by Profession, Jobs in Pakistan, Karachi Jobs, MBA Jobs, MCS Jobs.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
© Nokriinfo.com. All rights reserved 2015.