• MBA (MIS)/MCS from a reputed institute with at least 5 years of proven experience leading the IT department.
• Highly effective leadership and management skills and demonstrated capacity to work in a TEAM.
• Experience in the Development of Website, ERP, CRM and BI.
• Experience in Database Management, C#NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER.
• Should have knowledge relating to Process and Documentation.
• Responsible for the management of IT Department and Computer Resources.
• Develop or revise and maintain Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Direct the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures and standards relating to Information.
• Manage all IT projects such as Development, setup, procurement, phasing-out and disposals.
• Recommend new products technologies, which will be beneficial to the company’s operation.
Send your Resume to: HRPK@SBTJAPAN.COM.(Only candidates from Karachi should apply)
Some of the Related Posts
- » Civil Engineering Expert (Senior) | Deadline: Mon, 11 Jan 2010
- » VMWare Linux Kernel Engineer jobs in San Jose-CA-USA
- » NETWORK ADMIN in Saudi Arabia
- » Expert in Palm Oil Sector | Deadline: Mon, 07 Dec 2009
- » Area Sales Manager jobs in Pakistan
- » CONTRACTS MANAGER in Saudi Arabia
- » Associate Sourcing Manager jobs in USA
- » Head of Quality Operations jobs, Manager Finished Goods jobs,Manager Imports jobs in ATCO Laboratories Limited
- » Business Development Manager for Lighting Company in Dubai, UAE
- » Restaurant Captain jobs in Manama-Bahrain
- » Finance Manage in Dammam, KSA
- » Plumbers in Dubai, UAE
- » Marketing Director Careers in Los Angeles, CA,USA
- » Sales Officer In Sukhur, Pakistan
This entry is filed under:
Internet, IT Jobs, Jobs by Degree, Jobs by Profession, Jobs in Pakistan, Karachi Jobs, MBA Jobs, MCS Jobs.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
© Nokriinfo.com. All rights reserved 2015.