• MBA (MIS)/MCS from a reputed institute with at least 5 years of proven experience leading the IT department.
• Highly effective leadership and management skills and demonstrated capacity to work in a TEAM.
• Experience in the Development of Website, ERP, CRM and BI.
• Experience in Database Management, C#NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER.
• Should have knowledge relating to Process and Documentation.
• Responsible for the management of IT Department and Computer Resources.
• Develop or revise and maintain Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Direct the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures and standards relating to Information.
• Manage all IT projects such as Development, setup, procurement, phasing-out and disposals.
• Recommend new products technologies, which will be beneficial to the company’s operation.
Send your Resume to: HRPK@SBTJAPAN.COM.(Only candidates from Karachi should apply)
Some of the Related Posts
- » Marine Advisor Required in Abu Dhabi
- » Expert en décentralisation pour appuyer la Commission de l'UEMOA | Deadline: Thu, 12 Nov 2009
- » Jobs for Junior Manager Sales at Sukkur, Sindh, Pakistan
- » IT Expert (Category II) | Deadline: Thu, 15 Oct 2009
- » Workshop Manager in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- » Team Leader- Labour Market Information Analysis (LMIA) expert | Deadline: Sun, 15 Nov 2009
- » Electrical Technician
- » Training Coordinator - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- » Medical Doctors jobs for Mobiles Clinics in Larkana Pakistan
- » Electrical Engineers Jobs in Pakistan
- » Static Equipment & Piping Engineer In Saudi Arabia
- » Sales and marketing executive jobs in Dubai, UAE
- » Project Manager, Project Officer Jobs in Karachi Pakistan
- » Professional Hairstylist required in Dubai, UAE
This entry is filed under:
Internet, IT Jobs, Jobs by Degree, Jobs by Profession, Jobs in Pakistan, Karachi Jobs, MBA Jobs, MCS Jobs.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
© Nokriinfo.com. All rights reserved 2014.