• MBA (MIS)/MCS from a reputed institute with at least 5 years of proven experience leading the IT department.
• Highly effective leadership and management skills and demonstrated capacity to work in a TEAM.
• Experience in the Development of Website, ERP, CRM and BI.
• Experience in Database Management, C#NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER.
• Should have knowledge relating to Process and Documentation.
• Responsible for the management of IT Department and Computer Resources.
• Develop or revise and maintain Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Direct the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures and standards relating to Information.
• Manage all IT projects such as Development, setup, procurement, phasing-out and disposals.
• Recommend new products technologies, which will be beneficial to the company’s operation.
Send your Resume to: HRPK@SBTJAPAN.COM.(Only candidates from Karachi should apply)
Some of the Related Posts
- » Chief of Party - Zambia | Deadline: Sat, 07 Nov 2009
- » Chief of Party - Democratic Leadership Development Program | Deadline: Wed, 06 Jan 2010
- » Accountant Required in Dubai
- » SharePoint Developers Required - Saudi Arabia
- » Environmental Junior Expert | Deadline: Tue, 15 Feb 2011
- » Store Keeper, Asian Driver Jobs in Qatar
- » Brand Executive in Bahrain
- » Marketing Associate
- » Civil Inspector in Abha, Ahsa, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- » Contract Managers/Administrators jobs in Sacramento-CA-USA
- » Senior Programme Officer—Afghanistan and Pakistan | Deadline: Fri, 15 Jan 2010
- » SAP Administrator jobs in USA
- » .NET Architecture Jobs in Saint Louis-MO-USA
- » Sales Manager jobs in Dubai-UAE
This entry is filed under:
Internet, IT Jobs, Jobs by Degree, Jobs by Profession, Jobs in Pakistan, Karachi Jobs, MBA Jobs, MCS Jobs.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
© Nokriinfo.com. All rights reserved 2014.