• MBA (MIS)/MCS from a reputed institute with at least 5 years of proven experience leading the IT department.
• Highly effective leadership and management skills and demonstrated capacity to work in a TEAM.
• Experience in the Development of Website, ERP, CRM and BI.
• Experience in Database Management, C#NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER.
• Should have knowledge relating to Process and Documentation.
• Responsible for the management of IT Department and Computer Resources.
• Develop or revise and maintain Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Direct the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures and standards relating to Information.
• Manage all IT projects such as Development, setup, procurement, phasing-out and disposals.
• Recommend new products technologies, which will be beneficial to the company’s operation.
Send your Resume to: HRPK@SBTJAPAN.COM.(Only candidates from Karachi should apply)
Some of the Related Posts
- » Operations Shift Incharge jobs, DCS Engineer jobs, Assistant Engineer Operations jobs in Engro Polymer & Chemicals Limited
- » Graphic Designer jobs in Bahrain
- » Career Opportunity for Medical Recruitment Consultant at London, UK
- » Rural Development Senior Expert, Team leader | Deadline: Fri, 02 Jul 2010
- » Senior Instructor jobs, Junior Instructor jobs in AMAN Foundation, Karachi
- » Key Account Manager Careers in DHL Global Farwarding Pakistan
- » Senior Fundraising Officer | Deadline: Tue, 27 Oct 2009
- » Sales Executive cum Mechanical Engineer in Dubai, UAE
- » Assistant Guidance Counsellor in Dubai, UAE
- » Designer Needed in Karachi
- » Medical Specialist required at Fazal Rehman Hospital, Multan, Pakistan
- » SALES MANAGER - CATERING in KSA
- » Recruiter - HR in Saudi Arabia
- » Clerk in Dubai, UAE
This entry is filed under:
Internet, IT Jobs, Jobs by Degree, Jobs by Profession, Jobs in Pakistan, Karachi Jobs, MBA Jobs, MCS Jobs.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
© Nokriinfo.com. All rights reserved 2014.