• MBA (MIS)/MCS from a reputed institute with at least 5 years of proven experience leading the IT department.
• Highly effective leadership and management skills and demonstrated capacity to work in a TEAM.
• Experience in the Development of Website, ERP, CRM and BI.
• Experience in Database Management, C#NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER.
• Should have knowledge relating to Process and Documentation.
• Responsible for the management of IT Department and Computer Resources.
• Develop or revise and maintain Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Direct the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures and standards relating to Information.
• Manage all IT projects such as Development, setup, procurement, phasing-out and disposals.
• Recommend new products technologies, which will be beneficial to the company’s operation.
Send your Resume to: HRPK@SBTJAPAN.COM.(Only candidates from Karachi should apply)
Some of the Related Posts
- » Civil inspector (Breakwater marine inspector) (ARAMCO Certified) - KSA
- » Facilities Manager Jobs in Dubai UAE
- » Graphic Designer in Dubai, UAE
- » Environment Sector Expert (Junior) | Deadline: Mon, 09 Nov 2009
- » Technician Trainee - Georgetown, Ontario
- » Internet Marketing Sales Professionals-Global Expansion
- » General Manager opportunity - Mumbai - India
- » Sales Executive, with in Dubai, UAE
- » Architects, Draftsmen, Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Karachi Pakistan
- » APPLICATION SUPPORT SSE in Dubai, UAE
- » Production Executive Jobs in Pakistan
- » Auto CAD Operators in Al Khobar, KSA
- » Finance Director, Procurement Manager, Security Warden Jobs in Lahore Pakistan
- » Marketing Internees jobs in Karachi
This entry is filed under:
Internet, IT Jobs, Jobs by Degree, Jobs by Profession, Jobs in Pakistan, Karachi Jobs, MBA Jobs, MCS Jobs.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
© Nokriinfo.com. All rights reserved 2015.