• MBA (MIS)/MCS from a reputed institute with at least 5 years of proven experience leading the IT department.
• Highly effective leadership and management skills and demonstrated capacity to work in a TEAM.
• Experience in the Development of Website, ERP, CRM and BI.
• Experience in Database Management, C#NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER.
• Should have knowledge relating to Process and Documentation.
• Responsible for the management of IT Department and Computer Resources.
• Develop or revise and maintain Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Direct the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures and standards relating to Information.
• Manage all IT projects such as Development, setup, procurement, phasing-out and disposals.
• Recommend new products technologies, which will be beneficial to the company’s operation.
Send your Resume to: HRPK@SBTJAPAN.COM.(Only candidates from Karachi should apply)
Some of the Related Posts
- » Arab Facilities Supervisor in Abu Dhabi,UAE
- » Manager / Dy. Manager Maintenance Jobs in Gujranwala Pakistan
- » HOSPITALITY DIVISION MANAGER in Saudi Arabia
- » Accounts Managers jobs in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad
- » Microsoft BAAN Programmer jobs in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
- » ICMC and Training Consultants International Catholic Migration Comission (ICMC) Pakistan Program
- » Receptionist in Dubai, UAE
- » Electrician in Dubai, UAE
- » Sales Managers in Kuwait
- » supply chain prof job in Saudi Arabia
- » Sr Project Manager jobs in Westport, CT-USA
- » Light vehicle driver in Dubai, UAE
- » Senior Rule of Law Advisor | Deadline: Fri, 01 Jan 2010
- » Web Developer jobs in Islamabad
This entry is filed under:
Internet, IT Jobs, Jobs by Degree, Jobs by Profession, Jobs in Pakistan, Karachi Jobs, MBA Jobs, MCS Jobs.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
© Nokriinfo.com. All rights reserved 2013.