• MBA (MIS)/MCS from a reputed institute with at least 5 years of proven experience leading the IT department.
• Highly effective leadership and management skills and demonstrated capacity to work in a TEAM.
• Experience in the Development of Website, ERP, CRM and BI.
• Experience in Database Management, C#NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER.
• Should have knowledge relating to Process and Documentation.
• Responsible for the management of IT Department and Computer Resources.
• Develop or revise and maintain Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Direct the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures and standards relating to Information.
• Manage all IT projects such as Development, setup, procurement, phasing-out and disposals.
• Recommend new products technologies, which will be beneficial to the company’s operation.
Send your Resume to: HRPK@SBTJAPAN.COM.(Only candidates from Karachi should apply)
Some of the Related Posts
- » Principal, Administrator Required in Mercy Pak Peshawar
- » Advertising Sales Representative Jobs in Bahrain
- » Java / J2EE Developers jobs in India
- » Linux Systems Administrator jobs in USA
- » HR/Receptionist Female Jobs in Qatar
- » Computer Employee in Dubai, UAE
- » Marketing Executive Fabric Export Careers in Karachi Pakistan
- » CSSD Technicians Careers in Riyadh Saudi Arabia
- » CONTRACTS MANAGER in Saudi Arabia
- » Marketing Executive Job in Dammam Al Khobar
- » Marketing Professional Females Jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- » Product Head Navigation Jobs in TPL Trakker Karachi Pakistan
- » Senior Java Developer Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- » Program Assistant: Women's Political Participation (216935-851) | Deadline: Sat, 23 Jan 2010
This entry is filed under:
Internet, IT Jobs, Jobs by Degree, Jobs by Profession, Jobs in Pakistan, Karachi Jobs, MBA Jobs, MCS Jobs.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
© Nokriinfo.com. All rights reserved 2014.