CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO. 15/2009
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LAHORE
SR. NO.137. (CASE NO.44-RF/2009) RECRUITMENT FOR FILLING UP (FIVE) 05 POSTS OF AGRONOMIST (BS-18) + SPECIAL PAY RS.165/- P.M ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR THE PERIOD OF 05 (FIVE) YEARS ON ALL PUNJAB BASIS IN THE RESEARCH WING OF PUNJAB AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT, LAHORE.
QUALIFICATION: “Ph. D in the subject of Agronomy from a recognized University / Institute. OR
M.Sc. Agri. / M.Sc. (Hons.) Agri. (2nd Division) in Agronomy earned after B.Sc. Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture from a recognized University / Institute and seven years experience of research in Agronomy acquired after M.Sc. Agri. / M.Sc. (Hons.) Agri.”
AGE: 26 to 45 + 5 years general relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD circular letter No.SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 04-11-2006 = 50 years on 05-10-2009.
PAY: (BS-18) + Special Pay Rs.165/- P.M.
PLACE OF POSTING: Punjab Province.
ELIGIBILITY: Both Male and Female candidates domiciled in any district of the Province of the Punjab.
1. PRESCRIBED APPLICATION FORMS WITH DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ARE OBTAINABLE FROM NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN, MAIN BRANCH NEAR G.P.O MALL ROAD, LAHORE, NBP LAHORE CANTT. NBP ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN, LAHORE, NBP MODEL TOWN, LAHORE, OR NBP CHEST BRANCHES AT DISTRICT AND TEHSIL LEVELS WITHIN THE PROVINCE OF THE PUNJAB OR COMMISSION’S OFFICES AT:
a. 2-Agha Khan (Davis) Road, Lahore.
b. House No.613, St. No. 8, Chaklala Scheme No. 3, Rawalpindi. Tel: 9280325 Fax: 5505737
c. Bungalow No.3-5/E, Abid Avenue, Officers Colony, Bosan Road, Multan. Tel: 061-6510601-2 Fax:061-6510603
After depositing application fee of Rs.300/- under head:
“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”
2. In case large number of applications are received for post(s), short-listing of the eligible candidates will be done in any of the following methods:
a. Evaluation of the academic record.
b. Written test related to the job/qualification or general ability.
c. Combination of the above two methods.
3. Experience certificate of service rendered on ad hoc / current charge/acting charge basis must be issued by the appointing authority.
4. Fax applications from in-country candidates, will not be accepted.
5. Down loaded application forms from our website will also be acceptable.
6. Note: In case of change/deletion/addition in any column of the prescribed application form, the candidate would be liable to the rejection of his candidature.
FOR DETAILED TERMS, CONDITIONS, RELAXATIONS ETC., CANDIDATES MUST READ “INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES” ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION
A. THE APPLICATIONS ON THE PRESCRIBED FORM MUST REACH THE SECRETARY, PPSC, HEAD OFFICE, LAHORE OR PPSC REGIONAL OFFICE RAWALPINDI OR MULTAN BY HAND OR BY MAIL (PACKED IN LEGAL SIZE ENVELOPE) ON OR BEFORE 05-10-2009 (MONDAY) BY 3:00 P.M.
B. NO EXTRA TIME IS ALLOWED FOR POSTAL TRANSIT ETC.
JAVED IQBAL CHAUDHRY, SECRETARY
TEL: 042-9200161 , 9200162, 9202762.